Re: Soros Foundation question -Reply Laurie Chamness 23 Jan 1997 07:51 EST

Mary:

Here is the info on Soros you asked for:

The Soros Foundation
888 Seventh Avenue
New York, NY  10106

Phone (212) 757-2323
Fax (212 974-0367

Laurie Chamness

>Can anyone give me a complete mailing address (phone and fax, too, if you
>have them) for the Soros Foundation in New York City?  Thanks.
>
>I have a professor who wants to contact them and I only have a location, no
>address.
>
>Mary Watson
>
>Mary H. Watson, Ph.D                                Phone: 912-333-7837
>Director, Grants and Contracts                       Fax:  912-245-3853
>Valdosta State University                            Co-Owner, Grants-L
>Valdosta   GA   31698               xxxxxx@grits.valdosta.peachnet.edu

Laurie P. Chamness                    Phone:  (803) 953-5673
Grants Administrator                   FAX:    (803) 953-6577
College of Charleston              E-mail: xxxxxx@cofc.edu
Charleston, SC  29424