Re: FAR clause in award document Janet Simons 10 Jan 1997 08:37 EST

I checked our book and also the FAR web site, both of which just say "reserved"
at that clause.

In message <xxxxxx@gate1.health.state.ny.us> Research
Administration Discussion Group
 writes:
> My office recently received two awards from the Research and
> Development Laboratories of AFOSR.  The terms and conditions
> contained a reference to FAR clause 52.228-6 Insurance - Immunity
> from Tort Liability (April 1984).  Is this clause still valid?  I
> tried to look it up in our FAR book (which is up to date) and could
> not find it.
>
> I also asked RDL if the clause should be removed but haven't heard
> anything from them yet.
>
> Does anyone know if this is still a valid FAR clause?

> Rochelle Athey
> Research and Sponsored Programs
> 105 RTEC, Ohio University
> Athens, OH 45701
> 614-593-9750 office/614-593-0379 fax

Janet Simons, Contract & Grant Administrator
xxxxxx@umabnet.ab.umd.edu
University of Maryland at Baltimore
Office of Sponsored Programs Administration
phone: (410)706-3559     fax: (410)706-6630