Re: Combined pre and postaward offices Thomas E. Wilson 06 Jan 1997 09:18 EST

Kris and the others cited in the attached give thirteen excellent reasons
why pre and postaward offices should be combined.  So why do most
universities have separate offices with separate lines (academic and
financial) of authority?

Thomas E. Wilson
Director, Sponsored Programs
Baylor College of Medicine