Re: Minority Faculty Funding Gloria Greene 05 Dec 1996 09:48 EST

Yes Try, NASA

----------
From:   <xxxxxx@health.state.ny.us[SMTP:xxxxxx@albnydh2.health.state.ny.us]
Sent:   Wednesday, December 04, 1996 1:45 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list RESADM-L
Subject:        Minority Faculty Funding

Can anyone recommend a good source(s) for information on MINORITY
faculty and fellow funding opportunities.  Specifically, I am interested in
fellowships, starter grants, career development awards, etc., in
biomedical basic and clinical research.  I am already aware of NIH
minority supplements and am trying to develop a reference guide.

Any assistance is certainly appreciated.

Peter C. Koch
Director, Research Sponsored Programs
Children's Hospital Research Foundation
Children's Hospital Medical Center