Re: ethics Richard H. Smith, II 22 Nov 1996 09:13 EST

Anne,

As a research administrator (at Georgetown) and a graduate student in
Science and Technology Studies (at Virginia Tech), I am also interested
in your question. If you go to the following URL, you will find a set of
four video tapes produced by the AAAS. I highly recommend them. The
acting is a little weak, but the scenarios are absolutely right on
target. Good luck.

Dick Smith

http://www.aaas.org/spp/video/video.htm