Re: Ethics Richard Moore 20 Nov 1996 09:55 EST

On 19 Nov 96 at 15:53, Anne Womack Wrote:
>Does anyone know of a recent video or speech or set of materials you
>could recommend for a once-a-year presentation to research faculty
>(and students on grants) concerning the subject of ethics?  I'm sure
>the subject is covered in probably all faculty handbooks as well as
>in our scientific misconduct policies, but it seems to me that lately
>we have all begun to be advised to be more pro-active on this subject.
>Suggestions will be appreciated, and shared.

Howie Kaplan gave a good presentation  on Compliance Issues at
Smaller Institutions at the recent NCURA meeting that featured
one of a series of NIH produced videotapes on research ethics.
He should be able to tell you how/where to order thesem, or
better post the info to the list.

Richard H. Moore
xxxxxx@coastal.edu

Richard H. Moore