Re: ethics Geri Walker 20 Nov 1996 12:49 EST

There is a group at University of Pittsburgh that has a program called
"Survival Skills and Ethics for Emerging Researchers."  I have a hand-out
describing the program from an NCURA meeting in August of 95 that gives the
following email and web page addresses.

 email:  xxxxxx@pitt.edu
 WWW:    http://www.pitt.edu/~survival/homepg.html

It was a very comprehensive program.