NSF Fastlane System Jean Humphries 14 Nov 1996 09:16 EST

TEES decided not to delete people because of the possible damage to NSF's
history tables.  If a co-pi is gone (for whatever reason) and we delete
them, we don't know what impact that will have on retireval of NSF data.
Perhaps Bill Kirby can advise us on this subject.

 Jean.

Jean N. Humphries
Director, Research Services
Texas Engineering Experiment Station
The Texas A&M University System

006 Wisenbaker Engineering Research Center - MS 3406
College Station TX 77843-3406

Phone:  (409) 845-1264
Fax:    (409) 845-9643
Email:  xxxxxx@tamu.edu