Re: US Med Students/Israel Michael Odza 01 Nov 1996 14:14 EST

Janet wrote:

>in Israel in a research or clinical setting.  Do you know if there are
>any such programs that are available for these students?  Is their any
>stipend money?  We would really like to help these students identify
>opportunities in Israel...
>Please forward this to anyone else whom you think might be helpful in
>identifying such opportunities.  Thanks

Dear Janet,

I forwarded your message to a colleague at the Weizmann Institute, who may
know who else might be able to help.
Regards,

Michael

Michael Odza, Publisher
Technology Access Report,  Intellectual Property Advice (for researchers),
Technology Express News (daily, via KnowledgeExpress.com),
 and other tools for professionals and executives in technology transfer...
8 Digital Dr., Suite 250
Novato, CA 94949-5759
800/733-1516 (415/883-7600), fax 415/883-6421

"Our Mission: To help you speed innovation from lab to market."