Re: Subcontract Indirect Cost Rate Susan Steiner 28 Oct 1996 19:33 EST

Yes! I'd love information about IC on subcontracts.  The squeeze is always
on to simply pass through the subcontract.  It's tempting to do that for the
PIs and not so tempting for the University. All comments would be much
appreciated.
Susan Steiner
Cal State L.A.

|------ Message Header Follows ------