Re: Research Administration Glossary William K. Sellers 14 Oct 1996 08:46 EST

Erin,

Your own Office of the President Research Administration Office has developed
such a list.  It can be found at:
http://www.ucop.edu/raohome/cgmemos/topics.html.  (I should know--I put that
list on the Web before I moved from there to Ohio!)

> We are compiling a glossary of terms and acronyms used within the field
> of research administration.  Before we start from scratch we wondered
> if anyone else has already done something similar that they may be
> willing to share?
> We will be using it in our campus-wide staff development courses on
> research administration.
>
> To sweeten the pot, we'd be willing to put the final glossary on our
> web site so others can download it for their own use.
>
> Thanks in advance for any assistance!
>
> Erin B. Lindsay
> UCLA Sponsored Research
> xxxxxx@ocga.ulca.edu

William Sellers
Director, Research and Sponsored Programs
Wright State University, 122 Allyn Hall
Dayton, OH  45435
Voice: 513-873-2709/FAX: 513-873-3781