Re: Research Administration Glossary Gene Stein 11 Oct 1996 18:26 EST

Years ago, in her book "Grants: How to Find Out About Them and What to Do  =
 =
Next," Virginia White had an extensive glossary.

 ----------
From:  Research Administration Discuss[SMTP:xxxxxx@health.state.ny.us]
Sent:  Friday, October 11, 1996 3:44 PM
To:  Multiple recipients of list RES
Subject:  Research Administration Glossary

We are compiling a glossary of terms and acronyms used within the field   =
of
research administration.  Before we start from scratch we wondered if   =
anyone
else has already done something similar that they may be willing to   =
share?
We will be using it in our campus-wide staff development courses on   =
research
administration.

To sweeten the pot, we'd be willing to put the final glossary on our web
site so others can download it for their own use.

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

Erin B. Lindsay
UCLA Sponsored Research
xxxxxx@ocga.ulca.edu