Re: United Nations Funding Marianne Woods 10 Oct 1996 16:39 EST

In my dealings with the UN they did not allow indirect cost - but that
was two years ago. They were also very slow in getting the contact, etc
to you. Good luck.

On Thu, 10 Oct 1996, Research Administration Discussion
Group wrote:

> Has anyone out there ever received any grant or contract funds from the
> United Nations?  If so, do they honor US university indirect cost rates?
> Thanks in advance for the help!
>

> Barbara H. Gray                           Telephone:  803-953-5673
> Director of Sponsored Programs            FAX:        803-953-6577
> University of Charleston, SC              e-mail:     xxxxxx@cofc.edu
> Charleston, South Carolina  29424

Dr. Marianne Rinaldo Woods
Director