SYMTECH Again Brian Harvey 27 Sep 1996 13:13 EST

---------------------------- Forwarded with Changes ---------------------------
From: BHarvey at Sponsored-Prog-po
Date: 9/26/96 10:23AM
To: xxxxxx@health.state.ny.us at Internet
Subject: SYMTECH Corporation
 The company seeking these proposals was SYMTECH Corporation, Tokyo,
 Japan which was acting as a broker for 13 of the largest companies.
 We submitted a proposal to them but never heard from them again and
 our subsequent inquiries went unanswered.  Does anyone have any recent
 experience with them or had a proposal funded with their assistance?
 Please respond to me directly by e-mail or you can contact me by
 phone.

     Brian Harvey
     Sponsored Programs
     University of Iowa