Re: TV Stations Jeff Myers 25 Sep 1996 11:00 EST

At Southern Illinois University, the Office of Research Development and
Administration approves proposals and awards generated by our public
television station, WSIU-TV.  Funding from CPB is handled as a grant.  The
nature of the CPB agreements we have dealt with dictate that these funds are
restricted and we follow our usual grant/contract accounting procedures.
Gifts are handled by our foundation.

The station has been very successful in their efforts to secure external
funds and our procedures have worked well for us.