Re: mailed survey incentives Sharon Kuhlenschmidt 23 Sep 1996 09:28 EST

I remember comments in the early 50's that $2-bills were bad luck, and no
one would accept them, but how they got that reputation, I have no clue.
It is interesting to research a "fun" topic for a change.  I agree that a
little levity now and them can lift the spirits!