Re: mailed survey incentives Mary Watson 23 Sep 1996 12:17 EST

I have heard of one or two idiomatic things a but $2 bills (or was that $3
 dollar bills?)  I get confused - too technical!

Seriously, I have, only once, received such a survey and it contained not a $2
 but a $1 bill.  I was a bit taken aback when I received it, but being a
 graduate student at the time I pocketed the dollar, did the survey and I think
 I even mailed it back!

Mary

>Jayne,
>
>I object to you specifying "serious responses only, please" in your question
>regarding superstitions and $2 bills.  We haven't had a good laugh since
>Kevin!  I think all queries should be up for grabs for serious as well as
>light hearted responses!
>
>By the way, I never heard of any superstitions regarding $2 bills.
>
>Ruth Tallman
>Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
>Lehigh University
>526 Brodhead Ave.
>Bethlehem, PA  18015
>Phone: 610-758-3024
>E-Mail: xxxxxx@lehigh.edu

Mary H. Watson, Ph.D                                Phone: 912-333-7837
Director, Grants and Contracts                       Fax:  912-245-3853
Valdosta State University                            Co-Owner, Grants-L
Valdosta   GA   31698                                 Owner,  VSUTITLE4