Supplemental pay Betty McKain 12 Sep 1996 11:25 EST

We are examining "supplemental pay" practices for faculty and
professional/technical administrative staff at Western Michigan
University.  Under what conditions/circumstances do you pay
additional dollars, other than faculty spring/summer assignments?
Are the payments preapproved?

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Betty J. McKain
Assistant to the Vice President for Research
Office of the Vice President for Research
323E Walwood Hall
Kalamazoo, MI  49008-5162
Phone:  (616) 387-8291
Fax:    (616) 387-8276