Re: Space allocation for research activi Lisa Richman 19 Aug 1996 06:47 EST

Bill, et. al:

I am also interested in space assignment issues.  We have begun the initial
work towards a software module (in the NextERA software system) for Space
Allocation.

Any responses to these questions would be of great importance!

If you have received direct responses, Bill, do you mind passing them on?

Lisa Richman
RAMS-FIE, Inc.
Software and Consulting for Research Administration
xxxxxx@rams-fie.com
 ----------
From: Research Administration Discuss
To: Multiple recipients of list RES
Subject: Space allocation for research activitie
Date: Friday, August 16, 1996 6:22PM

A number of  space related issues have become apparent as Portland State is
successful in bringing in additional research activity.  I would appreciate
hearing from
coleagues around the following issues:

How is space allocated for research projects, especially what is the
mechanism
for reassignment of space?
Are there policies or principles governing the allocation of space?
What role does the research office play in implementing policies or
reassigning space?
Thanks in advance for all assistance / advice

Bill Feyerherm, Associate Vice Provost for Research and Sponsored Projects
Portland State University
Portland OR
(503) 725-3423
(503) 725-3416 (fax)
xxxxxx@oaags.pdx.edu

Date:         Fri, 16 Aug 1996 17:31:10 -0400
Sender: Research Administration Discussion Group
 <xxxxxx@health.state.ny.us>
From: Research Administration Discussion Group
 <xxxxxx@health.state.ny.us>
Subject:      Space allocation for research activities
To: Multiple recipients of list RESADM-L <xxxxxx@health.state.ny.us>

Announcing....   FEDIX OPPORTUNITY ALERT!!!   ( http://www.fie.com/ )
A FREE E-MAIL SERVICE delivering _Targeted_Federal_Funding_Opportunities_
within _Your_Interest_Area(s)_.  -- No Registration Fees, No User Costs --