Re: NEH Web Site Lou Pellegrino 13 Aug 1996 21:43 EST

Sarah:

The NEH web site [ at the URL you listed ] was working  just fine this
evening at 9:42 PM CDT/EST.  Try again tomorrow...

Lou Pellegrino

> I have tried repeatedly over a period of several weeks to access the NEH web
> site and have been unsuccessful, with the message "server not responding"
> appearing.  The address I have been using is "http://www.neh.fed.us".
>
> Has anyone else been having difficulty?  Is anyone from NEH a member of this
> discussion group that could lend some insight?  Or is the NEH server down?
>
> SARAH THOMPSON, DIRECTOR
> OFFICE OF RESEARCH AND SPONSORED PROGRAMS
> CENTRAL MICHIGAN UNIVERSITY
> MT. PLEASANT, MI 48859
> E-MAIL:xxxxxx@CMICH.EDU
>
> Phone:  (517) 774-6777
> Fax:  (517) 774-3439

 O o o : .
Louis Pellegrino, Director                            O
Office of Sponsored Programs                         Y_,_|[ ]|
Purdue Research Foundation/Purdue University        {|_|_|_P_|
xxxxxx@dsp.purdue.edu                         //-oo--OO
(317) 494-6200

 This space reserved for an appropriately witty,
 thought-provoking, and currently undetermined
 signature file.