Re: Personnel activity reports for faculty members Kathleen Harris 07 Aug 1996 17:34 EST

Thanks for your response. We have not yet had the exit conference, but the
report that our internal auditors have prepared seems to indicate that even
if the faculty member signs his or her own PAR there should be some record
or other documentation. Do you expect anything like this?

At 04:17 PM 8/7/96 -0400, Research Administration Discussion Group wrote:
>Kathleen:
>At Boston University we request that faculty members sign their own
>individual PAR report and defer to the department chair only on an
>exceptional basis.
>
>Emile Beauchamp
>Associate Comptroller
>(607) 353 2952