Re: Personnel activity reports for faculty members Eric C Lewandowski 07 Aug 1996 07:44 EST

 Kathleen:

 We are in the process of revisiting our Time and Effort Reporting
 system at YSU and I would appreciate your sharing responses to this
 question.  Thanks, in advance.

 Eric C. Lewandowski
 Director, Grants & Sponsored Programs
 Youngstown State University