Re: Test message Jacquelyn White 05 Aug 1996 18:20 EST

Martha:

Guess what?  You made it.

Jackie White
 Phone Number: 619-260-6825
Program Coordinator                        Fax Number:   619-260-2225
Office of Sponsored Programs               E-mail: xxxxxx@teetot.acusd.edu
University of San Diego
5998 Alcala Park
San Diego, CA 92110-2492