Re: IRIS Howard Kaplan 01 Aug 1996 11:00 EST

At 10:03 AM 7/31/96 EDT, you wrote:

JACKIE -

THANKS FOR "COPYING" ME ON THE RESULTS OF YOUR IRIS SURVEY.  I ASSUME THAT
YOUR "TRIAL" SUBSCRIPTION IS BEING WORKED OUT DIRECTLY WITH IRIS AND THAT
YOU WON'T NEED TO PARTICIPATE IN OUR BUDDING CONSORTIUM.  LET ME KNOW IF
I'VE MISSED ANYTHING.

REGARDS,
HOWIE