Re: workshop facilitator Jacquelyn White 24 Jul 1996 18:16 EST

Hi:

Here at the University of San Diego we have a Leadership doctoral
program.  Perhaps you can contact Mary Abascal-Hildebrand, PhD at (619)
260-4270 or the Co-Director of the Leadership Studies Program Mary Scherr
at (619)260-2274.

I hope they will be able to assist you.  Good luck!

Jackie White
 Phone Number: 619-260-6825
Program Coordinator                        Fax Number:   619-260-2225
Office of Sponsored Programs               E-mail: xxxxxx@teetot.acusd.edu
University of San Diego
5998 Alcala Park
San Diego, CA 92110-2492