Re: workshop facilitator Howard Kaplan 18 Jul 1996 16:18 EST

Mary -

 Georgia Southern has such a program.  In fact, the first Doctorate
was awarded at the June graduation.
 Your contacts could be Dr. Leo Parrish, Acting Dean of the College
of Education (912-681-5648; FAX 912-681-5093) and Dr. Ron Davison,
Department Chair, Education Leadership, Technology, and Research
(912-681-5307; FAX 912-681-5093).
 Good luck.

Howie Kaplan