Re: Hit Rate -Reply Susan B. Rausch 16 Jul 1996 09:23 EST

On Fri, 12 Jul 1996, Research Administration Discussion Group wrote:

 That, plus disorganization in Washington,
> has led to a decline in number of proposals submitted during 1995-96.
> Others have noticed the same phenomenon, I believe.)

At the University of Arkansas we experienced a 30% decline in proposals
submitted and a 21% decrease in awards.  I am preparing the annual report
so it would be helpful to know if any of the rest of you are having a
similar experience.

Thanks in advance for you help.

Susan Rausch

Susan Rausch                                    Phone:  (501) 575-3845
Office of Research and Sponsored Programs         Fax:  (501) 575-3846
University of Arkansas
120 Ozark Hall
Fayetteville, AR  72701                 E-mail: xxxxxx@comp.uark.edu