Re: Fulbright Scholarships Judy Fredenberg 08 Jul 1996 17:51 EST

Ruth --

The website for Fulbright is:  http://www.cies.org/

Good luck!

Judy

At 11:53 AM 7/8/96 EDT, you wrote:
>Here's one of those questions that we should feel comfortable asking this
>group:  Does anyone know the address or website for Fulbright scholarships?
>I know absolutely nothing about this organization but I have a request from a
>faculty member for info on "Fulbright scholarships to India and Europe" and
>no time for surfing the net right now.  Any help will be appreciated.
>
>Also, I want to take this opportunity to say that I loved the description of
>Kevin's attire and every bit of levity this group produces is greatly
>appreciated!  There should always be time for a chuckle - but if you disapprove
>of a discussion - feel free to delete it and keep your grumping to yourself.
>We hear enough complaining from our "customers".
>
>Cheers!
>
>Ruth Tallman
>
>Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
>Lehigh University
>526 Brodhead Ave.
>Bethlehem, PA  18015
>Phone: 610-758-3024
>E-Mail: xxxxxx@lehigh.edu

 Judy Fredenberg
 Research Administration, UH116          email: xxxxxx@selway.umt.edu
 The University of Montana                    http://www.umt.edu/research
 Missoula, MT 59812              FTP: ftphost.umt.edu,  cd to: user/fred
 406-243-6670                                              Fax: 406-243-2797

                            Happiness consists in activity --
                    it is a running stream, not a stagnant pool.