: Dress Code Naegel, Gary P. 28 Jun 1996 08:05 EST

(203) 785-4373
(203) 785-7670  FAX
xxxxxx@yale.edu

 ----------
From: Research Administration Discussion Group
To: Multiple recipients of list RESADM-L
Subject: Re: Dress Code
Date: Thursday, June 27, 1996 6:49PM

This one gave me a laugh.  At Baylor College of Medicine, in the lab areas,
if you're not breaking the law or the 'no shoes, no shirt, no service'
convention,  you're ok.   I realize in a hospital, it's not a laughing
matter, but we're quite relaxed.

Barbara W. McKinley, Administrator
Division of Molecular Virology
Baylor College of Medicine

 ----------
From: Research Administration Discussion Group
To: Multiple recipients of list RESADM-L
Subject: Dress Code
Date: Thursday, June 27, 1996 5:46PM

Discussion of the day is Dress Code.

If you have any type of dress code for research staff located at your
institution, would you please fax or email me a copy.  I am trying
to do a balancing act between health and safety concerns and
corporate standards.

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide.

Thane

Thane J. Peterson
Acting Director, Research
The Evanston Hospital