Re: Fastlane Lou Pellegrino 14 Jun 1996 21:32 EST

> In all the recent talk about Fastlane, I don't think I saw anything about
> who to contact if you want to participate.  Can anyone give me a name and/or
> address?
>
> Live long and prosper.   >:-I
>
> Nancy Kay Peterson
> Director of Grants
> Somsen Hall, Room 202-C
> Winona State University
> Winona, MN  55987
> Phone:  507/457-5519
> FAX:    507/457-5586
> e-mail: xxxxxx@VAX2.winona.msus.edu

Contact Bill Kirby at NSF.  His e-mail address is:

 xxxxxx@nsf.gov

Lou

 O o o : .
Louis Pellegrino, Director                            O
Office of Sponsored Programs                         Y_,_|[ ]|
Purdue Research Foundation/Purdue University        {|_|_|_P_|
xxxxxx@dsp.purdue.edu                         //-oo--OO
(317) 494-6200

 This space reserved for an appropriately witty,
 thought-provoking, and currently undetermined
 signature file.