Re: NSF Fast Lane Chris Syphers 13 Jun 1996 09:01 EST

I'm posting this to the list because I think others may be interested...

I use the Institutional Reports function of Fastlane every day and love
it.  It's a great way to look up information about projects, pending
proposals, etc.

We are not yet submitting proposals via Fastlane because of a couple of
false starts involving software at our end. Joining Fastlane does NOT mean
that you are REQUIRED to use it. At least not yet. We simply use those
parts of it we can and find useful, and are slowly working on gearing up
to electronic submission. It's not something we want to rush.

Hope this helps.
Chris Syphers                     Phone: 501-575-3845
Research and Sponsored Programs     Fax: 501-575-3846
University of Arkansas            E-mail: xxxxxx@comp.uark.edu
120 Ozark Hall                       WWW: http://www.uark.edu/admin/rsspinfo/
Fayetteville, AR 72701

Those who say it can not be done,
Should be quiet and not interrupt those of us who are busy doing it.
 Author Unknown