Re: NSF Fast Lane Geri Walker 13 Jun 1996 10:37 EST

We have been using FASTLANE since last fall.  It is great!  You have
immediate access to proposal status information, final report due dates and
much more.  It is easy to use and once your institution is signed on, you
can then assign PIN numbers to your faculty so they can check the status of
their own proposals and many other things.   And, it is free.

Geri Walker, Director
Bureau for Faculty Research
Western Washington University
Bellingham, WA  98225