CFR Part 48 Jean Humphries 06 Jun 1996 07:27 EST

Liz,

 Try the US House of Representatives Internet Law Library.  Their
list shows two locations for 48 CFR

 http://www.pls.com:8001/his/4.htm

 Jean H.

Jean N. Humphries
Director, Research Services
Texas Engineering Experiment Station
Texas A&M University System

006 Wisenbaker Engineering Research Center - MS 3406
College Station TX 77843-3406

Phone:    (409) 845-1264
Fax:      (409) 845-9643
Email:    xxxxxx@tamu.edu