Re: ILI grants Liz Lieberman 23 May 1996 08:01 EST

>Has anyone heard anything from NSF re: ILI grants?  In previous years,
>we had begun receiving verdicts by now, if memory serves.

We've received two ILI awards within the last month (one just yesterday).
My experience is that the results from this program trickle in over a long
period of time.
                            Liz Lieberman
                Director, Office of Sponsored Research
                    Assistant Dean of the College
                          Wellesley College
                         Wellesley, MA 02181
             Phone: (617) 283-3587   Fax: (617) 283-3695
                   E-mail: xxxxxx@wellesley.edu