Re: Policy regarding IC reductions James R. Brett 22 May 1996 09:28 EST

Len,

At Long Beach we have a variable return rather than a fixed one.  The higher
the rate the higher the return to the P.I.  If it is written at 40% MTDC
then the P.I. will get 40% of the indirected retrieved ... 30% then 30% ...
and so on.  This turns out to be a fairly good incentive to reduced the
quibbling that you refer to.

Jim
310-985-5314
xxxxxx@csulb.edu