Re: WebPage Sites - Approval Forms Charles E. Graham, Ph.D. 01 May 1996 11:21 EST

Elanor: you are welcome to download our Proposal Routing and Approval Form:
it is available in several formats, including ASCII. How it appears will
depend on the printer and fonts available to you. Many of our faculty have
downloaded and use it: if necessary they reduce the font slightly or
adjust spacing.

I don't especially like the layout: however the form has the virtue of
capturing all the data and certifications we need on one side of a single
sheet. The reverse has instructions. I hope you find it helpful: maybe you
can adapt it to your needs.

Gopher to gopher.osr.lsu.edu and select OSR Documents and Forms, then
Proposal Routing and Approval Form. If you have no gopher browser, use a
www browser to reach www.osr.lsu.edu and select OSR Gopher, then follow the
same path. You may find other useful stuff here too.

Good luck. Charlie.

On Tue, 30 Apr 1996 09:41:04 EDT, <Research Administration Discussion Group>
 wrote:

>I'm in the process of adding documents to our Research Homepage.  I'm looking
>for a site that would have a Sponsored Projects Approval Form - Transmittal
>Form for Proposals that could be downloaded.  I'm having trouble with the codes
>because of fonts etc.  Does anyone know of a site that would have
>a format to look at.
>
>Thanks,
>
> Eleanor Cicinsky
> Sponsored Projects Admin
> Temple University

 * Charles E. Graham, PhD.                  xxxxxx@UNIX1.SNCC.LSU.EDU
 * Director, Office of Sponsored Research               504-388-8692
 * 117D David Boyd Hall, Louisiana State University     FAX 388-6792
 * Baton Rouge, LA 70810
 *
 * http://www.osr.lsu.edu/     gopher: gopher.osr.lsu.edu