Re: Collaboration John Bees 25 Apr 1996 12:43 EST

On Wed, 24 Apr 1996, Research Administration Discussion Group wrote:
Jan:
Here at the Desert Research Institute we have collaborated with several
Canadian universities on NSF and EPA grants. We treated them as regular
subcontractors the same as we would with US subs. As far as I remember
(this was several years ago) we didn't have any problems. We handled the
financial side in US$ to avoid any currency exchange problems. We
required them to submit the same budgets, agency proposal forms,
certifications, etc as we would with a US sub and they readily complied.
John Bees
Director of Research Support
Desert Research Institute