Re: Organization Charts Lou Pellegrino 23 Apr 1996 20:27 EST

> Question: What is the title of the individual to whom your director or head
> of Grants and Contracts/Office of Sponsored Projects/Programs reports? Does
> the office exist on the Academic side of the institution's org chart or on
> within the service and support realm?

At the present time, the Office of Sponsored Programs (responsible
for programmatic management of grants and contracts) at Purdue
University reports to the Vice President for Research and Dean of the
Graduate School (the academic side of the university).  The Office of
Grants and Contracts (responsible for fiscal management) reports to
the Vice President for Business Services (the business side of the
university).  Both offices consider our main function to be one of
"service and support" to the faculty at Purdue.

Lou Pellegrino, PhD
Director
Office of Sponsored Programs
Purdue Research Foundation - Purdue University