Re: proposal approval forms on-line Zarina Westfall 09 Apr 1996 10:50 EST

Northern Arizona University offers an on-line version of our Proposal
Approval Form for our principal investigators.  It is located on the Office
of Grant and Contract Services Home Page at the URL:
http://www.nau.edu/~grants/info.html/.  The form is compatible with either
the PC or Macintosh platforms in Microsoft Word.  That is, when the user
clicks on the "download" option, Microsoft Word is automatically launched.
Directions for each platform are provided.  The data entry sections of the
form are interactive, however, the form design is password protected.

If you have any questions about the form, it's design, or configuration of
your server to support the form, please contact me.

Zarina Westfall
Office of Grant and Contract Services
Northern Arizona University, Box 4130
Flagstaff, AZ  86011-4130