Re: Tuition benefits for employees' spouses and dependents Marilyn Allen 02 Apr 1996 12:10 EST

The Desert Research Institute, University and Community College System of
Nevada, offers tuition benefits to employees, spouses and dependents.
Our Human Resources Office should have details on how this fits into our
fringe benefit package.  The Director of HR is Peg Snyder; her phone
number is (702) 673-7317.  The address of the Desert Research Institute
is:  P.O. Box 60220, Reno, NV 89506-0220.