Re: Looking for GRANTS-L Mary Watson 01 Apr 1996 08:32 EST

GRANTS-L IS FINE -  I know I am the editor and co-owner.  The rason for the
lowerin 9of activity is a tight rein on the kind of messages put out over
the list.  also - lack of time on editor's part probably plays a part.  This
is a contributing list and all are invited to contribute.  So - the list is
fine.  Nobody left HHS.  Never a part of HHS.  don't get the story confused.

One owner is located at Georgia State in Atlanta and the other at Valdosta
State in Valdosta, both in Georgia.

Mary

>The adminstrator of this list has left HHS - perhaps this is part of the
>reason for the reduced activity
>
>*****************
>Anthony M. Boccanfuso, Ph.D.
>Director
>Office of Sponsored Programs and Research
>Bowling Green State University
>Bowling Green, Ohio 43403
>419-372-2481; 419-372-0304 (fax)
>http://www.bgsu.edu/offices/spar/HomePage.html

Mary H. Watson, Ph.D                                Phone: 912-333-7837
Director, Grants and Contracts                       Fax:  912-245-3831
Valdosta State University                            Co-Owner, Grants-L
Valdosta   GA   31698