Re: Funding Sources for A Mental Health / Breast Cancer Proposal Anne Der Hagopian 11 Mar 1996 15:03 EST

You may want to try the SPIN system which is a large database of funding
opportunities.  You can search the database by keywords and should be
able to come up with information  responding to your needs.  You can reach
their home page  through Netscape:  Gopher://Spin.Infoed.org/   or on
SPIN WWW at url:   http://spin.infoed.org   and get
information on how to join. Good Luck

Anne G. Der Hagopian, CRA
Director, Office of Sponsored Programs