Re: US Institute of Peace grant programs Judy Fredenberg 08 Mar 1996 18:24 EST

My understanding is that the grant programs will, indeed, remain in the CFDA
but USIP will add the announcement for the Unsolicited Program to the
Federal Register as well.

My thanks to all of you who responded.  It is particularly gratifying to be
able to address an agency issue with such rapid and reliable information!

Judy

At 10:35 AM 3/7/96 -0500, Research Administration Discussion Group wrote:
>I will probably find the information more quickly in the FR, but is
>there a problem with submitting the info there AND to the CFDA?
>
>Janet Hahn
>Research & Sponsored Programs
>Radford University
>Radford, VA 24142-6926
>xxxxxx@runet.edu

 Judy Fredenberg
 Research Administration, UH116          email: xxxxxx@selway.umt.edu
 The University of Montana                    http://www.umt.edu/research
 Missoula, MT 59812              FTP: ftphost.umt.edu,  cd to: user/fred
 406-243-6670                                              Fax: 406-243-2797

            Applying computer technology is simply finding
             the right wrench to pound in the correct screw.