Re: speaker needed for proposal writing seminar Donna Berger 26 Feb 1996 09:43 EST

>Our office is planning a basic proposal writing seminar to
>assist a broad group of faculty with writing unsolicited proposals for
>submission to federal and private agencies.  We would like to bring in an
>engaging outside speaker to lead this one-day seminar.
>Recommendations for such a speaker would be greatly appreciated.
>
>Sara Bonthuis, George Washington University Office of Sponsored Research
>PH: 202.994.9136   FAX: 202.994.9137
>EMAIL: xxxxxx@gwis2.circ.gwu.edu

Sara,

You might want to contact Robert Lucas. He has a different approach
to proposal writing workshops that I think would be of interest to
all faculty.  From what I understand, he focuses on academic writing
as a way to assist faculty with publishing their research and with
writing better proposals.  The Internet address is xxxxxx@oasis.calpoly.
edu. Phone: 805-5449678

The address is:
Robert Lucas