Re: speaker needed for proposal writing seminar Errol Heisser 26 Feb 1996 12:10 EST

Sara,

You might want to try Robert A. Lucas, Ph.D (alias "Ann Granters"; see NCURA
newsletter).

He can be reached at Institute for Scholarly Productivity, 1831 San Luis
Drive, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401.  His Tel/Fax is (805) 544-9678; E-mail
xxxxxx@OASIS.CALPOLY.EDU.  Please feel free to mention my name.  Good Luck

Errol