Re: Salary survey Mike Gilles 16 Feb 1996 11:03 EST

At 08:34 AM 2/15/96 -0500, you wrote:
>When the SRA sent out their recent salary survey, I was in transition with
>regard to jobs and was in the process of moving to another state; thus, I
>did not receive the mailing from SRA.  When I called to request another
>copy, I was told that there would be a $15 charge since they had already
>mailed me one copy.
>
>My question is -- could someone please mail or fax me a copy of the survey
>results that  you received from SRA? A $15 charge for a copy seems to be a
>little steep - or am I out of touch here??
>
>Thanks to anyone who can help.
>SARAH THOMPSON, DIRECTOR
>OFFICE OF RESEARCH AND SPONSORED PROGRAMS
>CENTRAL MICHIGAN UNIVERSITY
>MT. PLEASANT, MI 48859
>E-MAIL:xxxxxx@CMICH.EDU
>
>Phone:  (517) 774-6777
>Fax:  (517) 774-3439

I am an SRA member and I NEVER received a copy of the salary survey and I am
also looking for one.  I faxed SRA asking how to get one and never got a
response.  If anyone can tell me how to get one, I'd appreciate it.

Mike Gilles
Administrator, Sponsored Programs
Research Services
Phone (906) 487-2225