Re: Funding in colleges of business administration Kathy Adkins 31 Jan 1996 11:53 EST

For the College of Business Administration, Oklahoma State University:
1.  $426,000
2.  80 faculty
3.  accounting, economics (includes undergraduate legal studies), finance,
management (includes information systems), marketing
4.  USIA, Defense Logistics Agency, State of Oklahoma agencies (Tax Commission,
Commerce, VoTech, etc.)

Kathy Adkins, College of Business Administration, Oklahoma State University, 345
Business Building, Stillwater, OK  74078
xxxxxx@okway.okstate.edu
Phone:  (405)744-5125
FAX:    (405)744-5180

Subject: Funding in colleges of business administration
From:    Research Administration Discussion Group
 <xxxxxx@health.state.ny.us> at SMTP
Date:    1/26/96  4:47 PM

Our provost has asked if we can provide some comparative statistics on
externally funded projects in colleges of business administration. It would
be most helpful if those of you with colleges of business administration
would provide the following information:

1. The amount of sponsored research funding in your college of business
administration in your most recent fiscal year.

2. The number of faculty members in your college.

3.  The disciplinary areas represented (management, accounting, information
systems, etc.).

4. The top three funding sources.

If you do not have all this information but can supply the amount of
funding, please send that.

I will compile the information and provide copies to all who respond.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Kathleen Harris
Assistant Vice Provost for Research
Texas Tech University