Re: Funding in colleges of business administration Richard Moore 29 Jan 1996 09:11 EST

>1. The amount of sponsored research funding in your college of business
>administration in your most recent fiscal year.

$0.00 (ten year total $0.00)

>2. The number of faculty members in your college.

29 (includes 6 in Dept of Computer Science)

>3.  The disciplinary areas represented (management, accounting, information
>systems, etc.).

all of the above plus finance, real estate, professional golf course
management and oddly enough computer science

>4. The top three funding sources.

Obviously none

>If you do not have all this information but can supply the amount of
>funding, please send that.
>
>I will compile the information and provide copies to all who respond.
>
>Thanks in advance for your help.
>Kathleen Harris
>Assistant Vice Provost for Research
>Texas Tech University
>xxxxxx@ttu.edu
>Phone - 806/742-3884
>FAX - 806/742-3892

If you'd like more info on these interesting statistics contact me
off line.

 Richard H. Moore
 Assistant Vice President for Grants and Sponsored Research
 and Professor of Biology

Coastal Carolina University                E-MAIL: xxxxxx@coastal.edu
P.O. Box 1954                              VOICE: (803) 349-2050
Conway SC 29526                            FAX: (803) 349-2990