Re: Previously Posted Reference (fwd) Kevin Brodrick 09 Jan 1996 11:56 EST

Mary,

 There are actually hundreds of these books out now, however some that are
more popular are:

 Teach Yourself Web Publishing with HTML in a Week
 by Laura Lemay
 Published by Sam's Publishing,
 (she has a new book out as well)

 HTML Manual of Style, Writing Documents for the World Wide Web in
HyperText
 Markup Language
 by Larry Aronson
 Published by Ziff-Davis Press,

you can even access reference material directly on the web itslef, ie.:

A Beginner's Guide to HTML by Marc Andreessen
 http://www.ncsa.uiuc.edu/demoweb/html-primer.html

Composing Good HTML by James "Eric" Tilton of Willamette University
 http://www.willamette.edu/html-composition/strict-html.html

Introduction to HTML documentation by Ian Graham of the University of
Toronto
 http://www.utirc.utoronto.ca/HTMLdocs/NewHTML/intro.html

Hope some/any of these help.

From: Research Administration Discussion Group on Tue, Jan 9, 1996 11:43 AM