Re: Research Office WWW sites Jean Humphries 19 Dec 1995 08:20 EST

I'll report Danny Powell's note from the 14th.  NCURA's Home Page DOES
PROVIDE A LINK TO a listing of sponsored project offices (OSP) Web sites;
has a link for you to add your own.  It would be a duplication of effort
for this to be done twice.

The NCURA home page = http://ncura.rice.edu/ncura/

To go directly to the OSP Web list = http://tram.rice.edu/TRAM/sponsored.html

 If everyone would go there and simply add their web site versus
posting it to this listserv, the comprehensive list would grow
exponentially and we'd have what everyone wants.

Jean N. Humphries
Director, Research Services
Texas Engineering Experiment Station
Texas A&M University System
xxxxxx@tamu.edu
http://engineer.tamu.edu/tees/trs/

>Date: Thu, 14 Dec 1995 12:36:57 -0200
>To: xxxxxx@health.state.ny.us
>From: xxxxxx@rice.edu (Danny Powell)
>Subject: Re: Research Office WWW sites
>Cc: xxxxxx@tamu.edu
>
>Bill, Jean, and others...
>
>Actually the NCURA home page already has a pretty nice list of research
>office web sites already compiled (it's a link to the TRAM resource),
>with an "Add" button mechanism for other sites to
>add themselves to the list.  We get about 5-6 sites adding themselves
>every month.  It is one of the most popular resources
>of the home page.  For those of you who don't know the NCURA URL:
>
>     http://ncura.rice.edu/ncura
>
>  Danny Powell
>  Rice University
>  xxxxxx@rice.edu

>>==========================================

>Bill,
>        Perhaps a good place to "store" or "post" such a list would be on
>the NCURA home page.  They have links to lots of other things we all have
>so maybe....
>
>        I'll copy Danny Powell at Rice, since he/they are the current
>caretakers of the NCURA web site.
>
>Jean N. Humphries
>Director, Research Services
>Texas Engineering Experiment Station
>Texas A&M University System

>>==========================================
>>>It seems as if more and more grants/research offices are establishing
>>>web sites.  Wouldn't it be nice to have a list?  I volunteer--if you all will
>>>send me your WWW addresses, I'll compile a list and post it.
>>>
>>>Bill Campbell
>>>Director, Grants & Research
>>>UW-River Falls
>>>http://www.adn.uwrf.edu/grants/g&r.htm

Jean N. Humphries
Director, Research Services
Texas Engineering Experiment Station
Texas A&M University System

006 Wisenbaker Engineering Research Center - MS 3406
College Station TX 77843-3406

Phone:    (409) 845-1264
Fax:      (409) 845-9643
Email:    xxxxxx@tamu.edu